Friday, January 11, 2008

Ants

For the ant project thing, I went to my great aunt's assistant living home for dinner. I am kinda scared of old people and like having converations with them especially those at my aunts home because most of them are sick and are mentally unstable. So before dinner I asked my aunt if we could sit by some other people and we did. We chatted with two old couples that my aunt knew and it was pretty entertaining. I asked them some questions and they asked me a ton of questions, like seriously I answered about 300 questions, they were pretty full of curiousity. They were surprised to see me having dinner with my aunt just for the fun of it, I often am eating with my aunt there, and were very happy that they got the opportunity to meet me and talk with me after seeing me there so many times before. They each had wonderful life experiences that I got the chance to know about and that really opened my eyes to some things in my life which was great!

No comments: