Monday, January 21, 2008

Postmodern vs. Christianity

I think that as Christians we do not really need to make a huge deal about the postmodern era. I believe that we should reject the beliefs that the Postmodernisms put into practice that does not fit into our Christianity worldview or our beliefs about Jesus Christ. The Bible tells us to live in this world but not conform to it, which I fully believe in. However, not everything about postmodernism is bad. I believe that life is chaotic and challanging and we should celebrate the chaos and take a look at all the order and disorder in our lives. I also believe as Christians, that we need to understand other religions and beliefs, such as postmodernism, so we will have a better ability to discuss with them the untruths of their beliefs.

No comments: